Sunday 19 October 2014

17-10-14 .....Barbel x 8

I decided to fish friday night after work,saturday and sunday looked unpredictable with the weather and also i had to work saturday and sunday morning.I arranged to meet Ian at are chosen river.On the way there i had,well i wasnt far away from coming off the motorway i realised id forgotton my landing net head ,DOH..

I rang ian and with luck he hadnt set off and said he would bring one,my saviour.I arrived at the river earlier than ian,i walked up and the two pegs i wanted for us,there was anglers opposite,damn.................

I walked back and ian arrived ,we decided to try a spot we have fished before,me in a peg i knew and ian further up in a peg he hadnt tried before.I decided to fish the usual,bomb and a bag,with boilie on both rods.

There was a chance of rain so an umbrella was taken this time.I got both rods out and after about half an hour i was into my first barbel.....
First fish of the night a splasher................................

It wasnt long before i was into another,this one came on the other rod,different boilie...............


A better fish at 6.10..................................................

The rain came and the scores on the doors were 2-1 to me,then my rod went again ,i didnt take a pic as it was raining heavy noe,it was about 4 lb,3-1 to me..............................

It wasnt long before ian was in,3-2,...................................


A very nice barbel for Ian..........................................
As the rain came down ian had another ,3-3 ,we decided to fish till 11-30pm at 11pm my right hand rod roared off,biggest of the night for me...................................


8.4 well chuffed...........................................

It wasnt long before ian,s rod roared off 4-4.............................................



Another cracker,ian had a 8.3 and a 8.9 well done...............................................

We had no twitches or knocks,they were full blown takes,a great evenings fishing,really enjoyed it.
Tight Lines Bloggers.......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment