Sunday 11 November 2012

Pike Fishing

Finally managed to get out.A change of plan was needed due to others not turning out.I went to a small water near home.cleaned the frost of the car and the day looked promising.Arrived at the water,chose my spot and cast in my first rod,smelt as bait on a float,poured a coffee and was just baiting the ledger rod up,when the float went.Nice jack of around 9lb.I had 2 more takes on the float,but failed to hook the fish both times.I moved to another area that has produced,but not a touch,so packed up and went home,Till the next time.....................
The Jack,did a self take but cant get pic of other camera................................................

The Swim................................

The Treble-7 roll arm indicator,no runs today,just field testing

No comments:

Post a Comment