Friday 12 June 2015

Last Canal Carp Session 11-6-15

So after last weeks session in a new area saw me draw another blank. I've been fishing 4 different areas hoping to locate the carp,between 6 & 11pm .Tonight I decided to go and look before I fished,the first area kids were swimming there so that was a no go,I drove to the place where I hurt my back ,as I arrived I decided not to bother and go back to where I was the following week.Upon arrival I baited up the area I fished last week ,then made my way further up to an area I fancied for a while.
Both rods out I kicked back to what was a lovely evening.As the evening wore on I had 2 beeps I was questioning my choice and should I move,I decided to sit it out,fish were topping,perch were chasing fry but no signs of any other fish.At 9-30 a single beep and my left hand rod arched round,fish on,after a short fight,I netted my prize.

my first canal carp,8.8 really pleased after the effort I've put in,sorry about photo.

I bumped into this fella on my canal travels,seems he's happy rocking out.Now with the river season just round the corner,it's time to dust the Barbel gear off.Tight Lines Rivermen.

No comments:

Post a Comment