Tuesday 11 November 2014

River Looked Spot On 9-11-14

Ian messaged me and said was i out,i said it wouldnt be till 6pm,so he headed up river earlier and i arrived as expected.The river and conditions looked spot on.A swim i wanted to try was taken ,so i headed to a new peg.Plan of attack would be boilies on both rods and pva bags,i fished one rod close in and the other downstream.I text ian and he said he had not had any fish .My left hand rod twitched twice and i lifted into my first bite,a chub.

Not much room in the peg,so not a great pic,chub never seem to want there picture taken,lol

It would be another hour before any movement in my rod,at first i thought i had a leaf or weed on my line
when the rod moved again,i struck and fish on,after a good fight,she was mine.



A nice barbel,bit to close to the camera.......................................

At about 9 pm ian turned up and said he was going to fish below me,i decided to stay another hour and if nothing happened i would move too.At 10 pm i packed up and got the peg i wanted earlier.I got both  rods out ,sat back and enjoyed a coffee.I managed two twitches and called it a draw at 11-30pm.
Ian managed a chub,so we headed home,Browny 2 Mann 1...............................................

Tight Lines bloggers,just cant say no to my barbel fishing at the moment,lets see what happens this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment