Monday 14 June 2021

Moss farm fisheries match 13-6-21

 Well I’ve not been out since April due to building a shed and as being a reserve for fishing here with crescent angling club this is one of two matches I have this month and with the rivers opening I’m itching to get on there .

So I drew peg 11 , I wanted peg 1 but my mate Eddie drew it .Plan of attack micros and white maggots on the pole and pinging 8mm pellets to far bank on tip rod with the bomb.


Fishing to the aerator and 2 margin swims was where I was at today.I was going to fish 14.5m but forgot my pole rollers 🤔.I bumped the first 3 fish off then managed a roach of which I dropped back in the water , not a great start eh. I finally got them going with a few roach and skimmers and a nice bream.I switched from the pole to the tip for an hour then back to the pole .The day wore on and the temperature was getting hotter , enjoyed the breeze whilst it lasted .Last hour and I tried my margin swims and one roach . Decided on an all out attack to the far bank pinging pellets and I got snapped with a vicious pull.I managed a mirror carp about 3 lb then on all out I netted a nice mirror. Not a big weight to weigh for me .

1st 19lb 4

2nd 19lb

3rd 18-4

Me 9lb

Enjoyed the day and was knackered when I got home .


Next match Bradshaws lake 6 with the breaking surface crew .

Stay safe till the next time .

No comments:

Post a Comment