Sunday 4 April 2021

I’m Back 4-4-21

 Well with all the Covid restrictions on travel I’m finally back fishing today on a Big Res for bream . A difficult task it’s going to be as it’s a vast water  and all the information I’ve picked up location of them is going to be difficult . It’s a long walk so travelling light is the key .I’m interested in the carp aswell so I won’t say no to a bonus carp on this mission .

I set up today in a swim fishing 60 yards out on both rods,after feeling the first cast down I was getting around 5 foot with a solid donk .Bait wise I’ll be using small Boilie , pellet and corn .On the feed I’m using an esp large method feeder with mainline fusion pellet .


A vast amount of water in front of me .I was casting regular every 30 minutes clipped up to my spots .The day was a mixed bag ,cool first thing this morning which cleared for a brief spell of sunshine with a light wind of the back of me.As the day wore on it turned into a cross wind from right to left putting a nice chip on the water .Despite all my efforts the day finished and I will be back .

Tight lines , till the next time 

Stay safe 

No comments:

Post a Comment