Monday 16 August 2021

First time on the river 15-8-21

 Well my first barbel session of the season, I know I’m late . I normally prefer mid July but as it was hot I don’t like to fish for barbel during high temps, and yeah w  we had loads of rain to follow . Tonight looked good loads of cloud cover , slight breeze with drizzle in the air . Started of one rod downstream and one up stream , I fished a boilie and a pellet and pva bags . It was a lovely evening sat there relaxing watching the clouds changing formation and waiting for the sun to go down and hoping for a big 3 foot twitch.As darkness fell I moved both rods , one to the middle of the river and one further upstream .Still not a tap , knock or twitch only the wind moving the tips .Right at the death I had a few twitches struck and fish on, never saw it as it fell of at the net , hometime .


Tight lines till next time , scary Sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment